FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do you handle grumpy Flight Attendants ?
Old Feb 9, 2018, 10:36 pm
AceM

Originally Posted by WorldLux
All of those sound like horrible ways to handle such a situation. Maybe assume that the F/A has a bad day. Everybody has those and it is difficult to keep smiling when you have a sh** day. Even F/A have days where everything goes wrong (from minor stuff to major things such as breakups, death of a relative, serious health problem of a child, etc.). If you really feel talking about it, then try having a productive (as in friendly, understanding, supportive, etc.) talk rather than complaining or being grumpy to the FA.

FWIW I apply my #1 maxim when it comes to interacting with staff (as a customer or a co-worker/superior): Treat them as you expect to be treated.
If you are at work you are expected to do the job you are being paid for, no excuses

Confronting somebody is not a horrible thing to do, i am confronting you now and saying i disagree with your opinions

Why should we allow somebody to treat us badly, i did nothing and i expect to be treated with respect