FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Rumor] More Polaris "Enhancements" coming May 1, 2018? ...
Old Feb 9, 2018, 8:42 pm
adambrau

Programs: UA MileagePlus 2MM
Originally Posted by Kacee
Yup. And many of us will be. Or moving to different alliances.

Now it's an "experiment"? l don't recall seeing Polaris referred to as an "experiment" anywhere in UA's extensive marketing campaign.
I am not United. The changes UA proposed with merging Global First and Business First into Polaris is a bold endeavor, and so while 'experiment' is my term one could substitute it with several other terms.

Originally Posted by FlyfromDenver
Press release ? They did a multi-city dog and pony show and a massive media campaign about the Polaris service they were offering. There are still misleading posters in the United Club in Denver showing the fabulous Polaris service.
A press release is normally issued first followed by some sort of Adverting and Public Relations campaign. Unfortunately I haven't been to Denver in a long time and I am not a member of the United Club because they suck. And yes United did a huge 'dog and pony show' to promote Polaris, I can't disagree. Nor can I disagree on the how slow the rollout of Polaris has been. But Bloody Mary cart and dropping 'hot bites' USA to Europe, which I gather are the main changes confirmed thus far, do not a promise-broken make.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Feb 10, 2018 at 2:19 am Reason: merged consecutive posts by same member;quote updated to reflect Mod edit; removed response to deleted material