FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta: using FaceTime over WIFI caused issue with crew
Old Feb 8, 2018, 2:51 pm
flyerUSA

Programs: Delta Diamond 1MM, Marriott Plat
Yes. Total silence. That's what I'm going for. If the only sounds people could make are conversations with their seatmates - at least that's less noise than if a whole world opened up for people to also talk to out-of-plane others.

I don't even want to hear your stupid phone calls in the Sky Club.

Sometimes I have to take a work call, or make a personal call while traveling, and I do it so hushed, I make such an effort to be inaudible, to crouch in a corner, to cover my mouth to muffle the sound.... but do you think the average lame business traveler with a giant belly and pleated khakis or a saggy suit bothers to be this considerate? No. Half of them are as loud as can be, and some of them go so far as to PACE AROUND THE ENTIRE LOUNGE OR TERMINAL, meaning, that no matter how many times I get up and walk away from you and your stupid call, I can't get away. Some phone call loud talker will just follow me.

Learn to use your email. Speak faster. Be more precise. Your call surely doesn't need to be as long as it is.