FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aerospace Bristol (Concorde museum) visit and DO | 24 Feb 2018
Old Feb 8, 2018, 10:02 am
BotB

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
A quick bump to the thread and to those that are attending to please make sure you get your food orders in asap if you are attending the evening meal. (for convenience, the link to the google form nick.t.davies has kindly provided is here: https://goo.gl/forms/GyqI5wd35ItREoUQ2

I'll send out PM's to everyone (individually) this weekend at the two week mark to make sure people are reminded of the upcoming DO, that they have told me what events they are attending (or confirm their choices up to this point) and that they make their 'chicken or beef' food choices!

I'll also be asking if you are needing a lift to the museum or if you are able to provide a lift to others as that should help keep car numbers and hassle down getting to and from the museum.

Thanks to everyone that has shown interest, looking forward to meeting new and familiar faces at the various functions. Not too late to join in if anyone would still like to...Open to all. ^

Safe travels.

Last edited by BotB; Feb 8, 2018 at 10:04 am Reason: adding link for food orders.