FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EVA Air Royal Laurel Meals 2013 - 2021
View Single Post
Old Feb 7, 2018, 12:31 pm
longtimeflyin
Suspended

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by ICEROCK
Rack of Lamb or DTF chicken noodle soup, which one do you guys prefer? Or any other suggestion? From TPE to SEA.

The full menu

Pan Fried Duck Breast with Dijon Grainy Mustard Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Fettucine

Golden Fried Prawn Coated with Almond Flakes with Shiso Prune Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Egg Fried Rice

Din Tai Fung Noodle Soup with Steamed Chicken Served with Traditional Cold Delicatessens

Grilled Prime Beef Fillet Steak with Herb Maderia Sauce Served with Mixed Vegatables and Duchesse Potatos

Rack of Lamb Cutlet Coated with Lime Herb Crust with Rosemary Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Red Skin Potatoes

Pan Fried Duck Breast Served with Grand Marnier Sauce with Orange Zest and Mixed Vegetables,Gratinated Red Skin Potatos

Sauteed Seafood with Cardinal Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Creamy Linguine Noodles

Wok Fried Grouper Fish Fillet with Superior Crab Roe Sauce,Served with Mixed Vegetables and Noodles

Roasted Pork Spareribs with Honey Pommery Mustard Sauce,Served with Mixed Vegetables and Mashed Potatos

Braised Pork Tendon and Bailing King Oyster Mushroom in Superior Soy Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Monacolink Rice

Assorted Mushroom with Red Date and Ginkonut in Lotus Leaf Parcel Served with Mixed Vegetables and Steamed Rice with Pearl Barley

Sauteed Seafood with Gremolata Sauce Served with Truffle and Mushroom Risotto and Mixed Vegetables

Healthy Vegetarian Burger Served with Vegetables and French Fries
Even though it is not a special online meal order, the DTF noodle soup will run out if you don't order it ahead of time. Once, I tried to order a special online only meal, in an effort to have that meal AND the DTF noodle soup...my plan failed.

I would suggest the DTF soup.