FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tips for making DEN to BCN flight with wife/kiddos as pleasant as possible?
Old Feb 7, 2018, 9:25 am
gearhound

Tips for making DEN to BCN flight with wife/kiddos as pleasant as possible?

All of my past international flying has been done solo with just carry-ons and I'm trying to make this trip as stress-free as possible. Our tickets are Economy Class and from what I've gathered from the BA website we'll each be allowed a (35.5 x 29.5 x 16in) 51lb checked bag and a Cabin Bag (up to 22 x 18 x 10in.) and a car seat for each of our kids. Is this correct?

Our inbound flight connects in LHR at Terminal 3 and we have a 4 hour layover. I have a Priority Pass Select card that I got when signing up for a Chase Sapphire Reserve card and see there's 2 lounges in Terminal 3 I can access (Club Aspire & No1)....is one better than the other? Does being on an international flight preclude us from wandering around other Terminals? Will the Cabin Bag be of the same size limit on the flight from LHR to BCN?

On our return flight we have a 5 hour layover in MIA. Not sure exactly what Terminal we arrive at, but wondering what Lounge would be recommended or any other good ways to spend the 5 hours?

Any other tips or things I'm forgetting?

Cheers!