FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Verbal threats/harassment by passenger, little action by FAs
Old Feb 6, 2018, 10:12 pm
justhere

Programs: AA Gold, WN A+ & CP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by BadgerBoi
You know, I don't see anything at all informed in your response to the OP's post. I know that FT has a long and cherished tradition of blaming posters for anything that goes wrong for them, and for blaming OPs for over-reacting. None of which, imho, the OP did here. Good for you and your comment that the OP was being "overdramatic". And just to say "I'm not victim blaming" doesn't actually mean that somebody isn't "victim blaming".

There's little in your own (tl) post that adds to the thread.
Ok I'll keep it short. Nothing informed in my post? How do you explain that at least 5 crew members including the captain did nothing rising to the level of acknowledging that there was something more than a rude passenger on the plane?

The OP was the one that asked "am I just being too dramatic?" My apologies for not realizing it was a rhetorical question. If you read my post how could I be victim blaming when I categorically stated that there was no victim? To be "victim blaming" I would have to acknowledge what happened and say it was the OP's fault. That's not even close to what I said.

You know you don't get brownie points just for sympathizing with the OP? You disagree with what I said, fine. I respect that. Attacking my position with no substance of your own is just pandering.