FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 6, 2018, 2:46 pm
lotrbfme

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Just wanted to give an update to my bad review. The service was bad everyday except the last day (unfortunately). I was really upset that I paid so much for a mediocre-bad service. However, the last day one of the non local employees was very very very kind and professional and I told him that he was the exception on the hotel, and that everybody else was mediocre at best and we felt like unwelcome guest at the property (which we did). She took notice and immediately took action. She spoke to the GM and he gave us a visit, he was very kind an apologetic. He explained the situation and that it was his fault and they are working on the service but it is really hard because it is very difficult to train the employees and almost impossible to find some in this tiny island that used to be a rice field. He more than compensated us for the problems and he assured us that the management was aware of the problems and they will fix them for our next trip. Also I was very happy to see my friend Pankaj from Hadahaa as the Chef of St. Kitts.

After the talk with the GM and the way he handled everything I would give this hotel another opportunity and I am planning to return with some friends in 6 months or more to give the property some time. Also I am going to be looking at those $300 per night deals which make a lot more sense.