FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Premier Kits are Shipping - Have you received yours?
Old Feb 4, 2018, 9:36 pm
NikoLGA

Originally Posted by windhund
I wrote to request a physical card and the response was that they no longer provide them to Gold members. Have others encountered this? If so, may want to update the wiki that requesting a card is no longer an option.

Not a big deal, though. I only wanted one as I had heard about issues getting into *G lounges without a physical card. Hopefully there aren't any issues.
I got a Silver card for myself this year (requested Dec 27th) when I tried requesting one for my mother, I was told February 13th. Here’s the full reply:

Dear Mr. Goutakolis:

I will be happy to request a physical card for your Silver status, however our system is currently down that processes that request, and will be until February 13th. I have reported the issue to our Technical assistance team. After that time frame you may contact us again to submit a new request. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

xxxxxxxx xxxx
MileagePlus® Service Center

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Feb 4, 2018 at 10:29 pm Reason: non-executive employee full names should not be posted