FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A319/20/21N Reconfiguration/Retirements Tracking Thread
Old Feb 4, 2018, 2:27 am
mrfussion

Flying LAX-OGG in late November. The seat map is currently showing Virgin America configuration for first class. I don't want to pay $1,300 pp if the plane will be reconfigured to a standard, domestic first class. Delta is at $800 pp first class and I'd rather do that if it's going to be an Alaska configuration in first. I was able to secure the lie flats coming home on Hawaiian Airlines with an excellent price of only $623 pp. But the flight over to Maui was rating out at $1,800 pp on Hawaiian Airlines for same reason so figured I'd book something else to Maui (I remember when round trip pricing for Hawaii used to be advantageous, but it appears there is no one-way premium from what I'm seeing).

Nonetheless, question for this forum, do we have any indication when the Virgin ETOP aircraft will be reconfigured? Can I rely on the seat map displaying Virgin configured first class 9 months out?