FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gold Guest List beginner's guide
View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2018, 10:43 pm
DeltaFlyingProf

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver
Originally Posted by Fly2Where
I just qualified for GGL in Sept for the first time. it took 24 hours to show over 5k, then another 24 hours to show GGL on "my" system. When I called to apply for Joker, once the agent did all the work, then he came back saying my joker is not ready yet, he said one system showed I was GGL, but the other said not, asked me if I am recently attained GGL, I said yes. He saved everything on the system (upgraded flights), and asked me to call back the following Monday. Of course, no problem the next time I called. So it potentially need 48 hours?

On a side note, for those base in US, there IS a US GGL line, you don't have to call UK. Two phone agents gave me UK number saying there was no GGL line for US, however, I wrote to them, they replied me with US GGL line, and I tried, yes! "welcome to british airways executive club for gold guest list member...."
My account just updated to GGL. And I also can only get the UK number. Can someone PM me the US GGL number and possibly their email as well?

Thanks in advance.
PS: A call to the UK number got me both the US GGL number and the email.

Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; Feb 1, 2018 at 5:19 pm