FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Electronic Boarding Pass to Nowhere
View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2018, 1:40 pm
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by totti
What is so difficult to understand about the OP's post. It is indeed strange that AC sometimes does not issue electronic BPs because they claim documents need to be checked even if they don't as you got an electronic BP for the very same flight with the very same documents just a week earlier and at the same time they issue an electronic BP for an airport where electronic BPs are generally not accepted.

As for online vs. print: I personally try not to have a printed BP. For one it is a waste of paper and it is one thing less I need to worry about. Also, I never had an issue with an electronic BP and except for my phone battery being low which is entirely my fault/problem and very easy to fix.
Sure, but the fact is, people have posted on here that they have had issues with NOT having a printed BP, such as the OP.

IROPS situations posted here in this forum have also presented issues for e-BP-only passengers, who have lamented on not having a printed BP at the time.

There is no difficulty in understanding the OP's post.