FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2018 -2022 LAX Connecting / Connection / Connections thread
Old Jan 31, 2018, 9:09 am
Craig6z
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
I wouldn't call you delusional, but instead - optimistic. You are hitting Bradley during prime time, and the terminal will be quite busy. Even with business class access, I've been finding it takes at least 20 minutes to go through security there in the last two years, at busy periods.

It's doable, but if you have something like a 20 minute delay getting off your Terminal 2 flight, your margin of error is going to be expended. With a 20 minute delay, you probably won't get to the back of the Bradley security line for at least another 12-15 minutes. Assuming the security line is 20 minutes, depending on the location of your gate in Bradley, you might need another 8-10 minutes to arrive at your plane. You might also investigate whether the airline you are using at Bradley has an early cut-off time, where you have to be on board.

This is not something I personally would attempt, but it's certainly not a delusional scenario.