FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Mint vs. Delta One, and the winner is...
Old Jan 28, 2018, 6:34 pm
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by mike&co
It wasn’t LAX SFO, it was LAS (Vegas)
My bad on the typo. SFO-LAS (and SFO-LAX) would have been Virgin America.

Originally Posted by Innocent Abroad
Well, well...
I did see that. I enjoyed my LY experience on our short TLV-ATH flight but not so keen on 14 hours in a very dated hard product.

Originally Posted by gkbiiii
So, you pick JetBlue by a mile, that's for the advice! I will try this JetBlue transcon later this year.
Absolutely. Like bhrubin below, I'd pick jetBlue by a mile.

Originally Posted by bhrubin
Thanks for the report! I couldn’t agree more.
I also fly JetBlue Mint whenever possible, preferring it by a substantial margin over DeltaOne, UA P.S., and most AA First options (only exception was when AA flew LAX-MIA using 77W, which ended recently). Especially when I can fly the throne when flying alone for work...but we like it so much that my husband and I tend to both fly thrones when we travel together on a Mint route, anyway.
I always fly LAX-BOS, as well as LAX-JFK, on JetBlue Mint. Now that the AA LAX-MIA 77W F/J option is no longer available, I’m flying the LAX-FLL route on JetBlue Mint, as well.
I wish JetBlue would fly LAX-IAD/DCA and then would introduce Mint, but it’s not meant to be for the time being. So I’m waiting...
Thanks very much bhrubin. Great idea on separate cross aisle thrones. I keep trying to do that with Mrs. SFO777 but those seats typically go first and we've never booked early enough to be able to find two available thrones. Hopefully, B6 will continue to expand Mint service to more and more cities.