FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating guide: Boeing 777
View Single Post
Old Jan 28, 2018, 6:18 pm
Oaxaca

Programs: BA, U2+, SK, AF/KL, IHG, Hilton, others gathering dust...
Originally Posted by JDiver
We’ve a 77A three class 40J seat aircraft from OAK to LGW.

I know 4E&F (and 11E&F) are “honeymoon”seat pairs with aisle access immediately aft of the adjacent seats - and that as the E seat offers a baby cot that these are not available to non-baby adult passengers until close to departure.

Am I correct the other E&F pairs require climbing over recumbent passengers in the D or G seats? Is that true of 1E&F? I prefer these as I must administer medication to Lady JDiver in flight, but I can do so in the seat pairs with the privacy dividers - or from the aisle if she’s in a B or J seat.

At this time I have 4A&B booked, as AFAIK 4A can access the aisle via some space immediately aft if 4B, and I can administer care from the aisle.

I’ve not flown BA 777s, only 747 and A380, in terms of widebody aircraft.

Your advice would be appreciated. TIA!
You are correct that all the non-bassinet E/F pairs on these aircraft require you to step past / over the feet of D/G pax, including 1E/F (you need to get past 2D/G from these seats).

If you are ok with a window/aisle pair, I would definitely stick with 4A/B, you are also correct that 4A has direct aisle access via the space behind 4B.