FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] NZ: US Destinations to AKL - $350ish ai
Old Jan 28, 2018, 11:28 am
Brituchenite

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Did anyone book with AMEX travel? I am on the phone with them and they are insisting that they have not been notified that the ticket is canceled. They called AirNZ and have confirmed that the ticket has been canceled but say they were not notified.

Did anyone get an email or notification from AMEX? The CSR was full of bull. She told me the FLIGHT had been canceled and wouldn't budge on that even when I told her I could book the exact same flight right now via the AirNZ website!

I am now on hold with a supervisor who, after a lengthy conversation where he insisted the flight looks just fine, is calling AirNZ back! I know that it isn't, but just want them to understand that they can't just fob customers off with a "call the airline"! Also, the first CSR said she would refund me the AirNZ part of the ticket but not the UA part. Errrrr..... I don't think so!! LOL!