FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Mint vs. Delta One, and the winner is...
Old Jan 28, 2018, 10:00 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by DanielW
Love the 'throne' seat up front on Jetblue! And of course the hipster half-finger gloves. Will come in handy in Montreal in January.
BOS-YUL on AC looks pretty decent too for the short hop and very reasonable price.
Looking forward to the Delta One transcontinental.
Thanks so much DanielW. LOL, I loved that half-finger glove.

Originally Posted by offerendum
Not sure if I ever will fly JetBlue, as I normally book flights together from Europe. But itīs a very interesting product.
Thank you offerendum.

Originally Posted by mike&co
As I’m UK based I don’t have the opportunity to fly internally that often in the States but I’ve been on one flight with Jet blue on 1 January a few years ago from SFO to LAS and it was a very pleasant experience. Staff were great and we all received free drinks as it was New Year’s Day.
Thanks mike@co. I think you might be confusing jetBlue with Virgin America on that SFO-LAX route.

Originally Posted by 757
I'd like to try JetBlue Mint one of these days. Their product looks really good, and what good looking food and presentation!
Sorry to hear the SkyClub Deck at JFK was closed. My wife and I had a chance to sit out there before our departure to LHR back in September.
Looking forward to your return trip!
~Matthew
Thank you 757 Matthew. The SkyClub Deck is a great feature although at only 30 degrees, I can understand why it wasn't open.