FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2019] Conrad London St. James {GBR}
Old Jan 27, 2018, 3:53 pm
Barnaby100

Originally Posted by pauleeepaul
As discussed above the lounge canape offerings have gone downhill a bit from the stratospheric level they were at when the property first converted to a Conrad, but still good. The way they are pre-plated and served is mildly irritating as you don't get to see them first and take more of what you want. (and none of what you don't ) The staff will bring as many refills as you want but it makes the process seem a little cumbersome/disjointed (kind of like the way you have to order your drinks at the lounge in HKG.) The end of alcohol service was definitely soft, one night i got a full refill at least 30 minutes after it was schedule to finish.

Had breakfast in the lounge and Blue Boar, both were good, lounge is a little quicker. Gym as i remember it, 3 treadmills, 1 each stepper and bike, dumbbells to ~50 lb, 1-2 pieces of resistance equipment

I.
The lovely drinks, juices ginger beer dandelion and burdock are gone and it is diet coke etc. The bankside that the same company run has been downgraded as well.