FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Million Miler Gift - Fewer Options to Select From?
Old Jan 27, 2018, 2:37 am
k2

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I just hit MM on Monday and the option for the 40K skymiles isn't there It was a choice between a few Hartman bags, a couple pieces of Tiffany jewelry or a couple Tumi bags.

I wish they gave a better description of the bags or least a part number. The one Hartman bag that I found on Amazon that sounds like the bag that is available has the garment suiter bag for shirts which is something I want and I don't want to order that bag and risk it being a different suitcase.

I guess I'm not out anything ordering the hartman bag and if I don't like it just regifting it.
I picked the Hatmann Ratio global (the black one) for my 2MM about a month ago - it's like you describe, it has a small garment insert that works for 3-4 shirts. The bag is nice - quality construction and it glides well. I've been able to jam 6 days of clothes in it. But I'd hardly call it expandable - it has an expandable zipper, which doesn't seem to make much of a difference. FWIW the other Hartmann (hard sided) and Tumi carry-ons weren't available when I made my selection.