FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2018 master thread
Old Jan 27, 2018, 1:16 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Pullman Montpellier Centre

Name of the hotel: Pullman Montpellier centre

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? : yes, very

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive ? booked superior room, was upgraded to a Deluxe

- How are the rooms? Not huge, but of decent size, modern style. Good soundproofing. Nespresso machine, bathrobe & slippers. Bathroom with walk-in shower

- What was good and what was bad?

Good: very central location downtown MPL. You have also a tramway station at the foot of the hotel. 15 min drive from the airport.
very nice staff
good restaurant and bar on the roof of the hotel. The pool is tiny but enjoyable as it was quite hot in MPL early July.

Bad: very few chairs for the pool as the place is rather small. Otherwise nothing bad at this hotel.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? no lounge

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks :
Welcome drink voucher usable in the lobby bar or at the rooftop bar. Valid for soft drinks, beer, wine

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? yes (this was my 3rd or 4th stay and will return without hesitation).
I am quoting myself here from the 2017 thread (my last short review of this hotel last July. I had another recent stay there y consistent with the previous ones : a good Pullman hotel with good loyalty recognition. I had a very good dinner at the rooftop restaurant (but of course in January, you cannot have dinner outside ). Would return without hesitation.