FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Club Europe - AWFUL
View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2018, 7:07 am
hakadaddy

AVML and VGML are predictable. Our dietary requirements are not a choice - they are a must have. We had emergency "rations" so to speak that allowed her to have something but it is just that - emergency when you cannot get what you should eat. Often we cannot find good and safe choices in the airport given the condition we are working to deal with especially one that is abroad even if it is LHR. The point is here that they made the decision to cancel our connection while we were in the air on BA294. They knew 10+ hours ahead of time, so why not load the special meals? I order the same so that if my daughter gets super hungry she can eat more of what works. Makes sense if you think about it. I have flown extensively on QR, QF and AA. I have not done a real BA long haul or ultra long haul in business in a long while and I wanted to see if it was comparable. Quite frankly it was not. Even information provided on BA294 by cabin crew about security and intra terminal 5 connections was wrong.