FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Stockholm Slussen {SWE}
View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2018, 1:05 am
Steve_19
Formerly known as Stephenk19

Programs: Free Agent
I recently stayed at the Hilton Slussen (November 2017) as a Diamond member and had a so-so experience at the hotel.

As others have noted, the hotel is in a great location and close to the subway and walk-able to many sites. The building itself is a bit dated but this was not such a detractor. The room itself was fine and I would rate the breakfast quality as higher then many hotels (the omelet was one of the best I have had). However the price for the room was a bit steep, at least the weekend we were there (close to 120 USD plus 18,000 pts per night). We had a room in the main building but if you get assigned to one of the other buildings this would mean walking back and forth each day which does not seem that convenient. The Executive Lounge was also nice, assuming you could get a seat. Both nights were were there it was standing room only - so busy some people could not even use the lounge and just decided to leave. A nit-picky point, but the views from our room (and the EL) were not soo great in my opinion. You do get to see the downtown area, but half of the view is also of a freeway which takes something away from it.

If I found a good deal we would stay here again, but if not may try one of the nearby Sheraton hotels or possibly AirBnB. For some pictures from the hotel: https://www.thetravelingexpats.com/r...kholm-slussen/