FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concorde Rooms and Dining: JFK, BOS, IAD food and drink - 2017 to date thread
Old Jan 25, 2018, 5:19 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Not sure if you are aware, there is now a hot food menu provided in the CCB and all the dishes are available from opening, including the chicken satay, a curry dish and a steak and cheese sandwich. There is only a small selection (4 or 5 items) but the food always arrives nice and hot. There is no longer any hot help-yourself food, that area now has lite bites, including hummus, flatbreads, olives etc.
Ah no I did not know (or did not notice if it's been there a long time) but yes, that's basically exactly mirrors my experience there except that I thought they were offering this as a one off and not that it was actually standard!! Works a lot better for me in any case, I do not like buffets and will always prefer a small selection made to order to a large selection waiting on hot plates! ^