FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2018 master thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 24, 2018, 3:27 am
rossmacd

Originally Posted by webstereo
Is the OTP-PHX run something that is available often? I understand this one needs to be booked by early Feb but is this particular route common? Or I suppose, has it been like that in the past? Or is it the case that people can find ways of doing runs all year long?
The OTP-PHX J (business) fare has been fairly consistent, however, has reduced by approximately £100 GBP in the last few weeks, which makes it more attractive.

The OTP-PHX A (first) fare is either recently been made available or recently discovered, and I am not so convinced that it would be a 'long-term' offering, therefore I would be booking sooner rather than later should you wish to use it.

There is usually something available for those doing TP runs (I will give clarity here - usually something that is ~£2.50/TP - whether this is your personal value is for you to decide) so keep your eyes peeled in this thread and the similarly excellent Premium Fares Thread/Forum for inspiration.

That being said, as we frequently learn, that past occurrence of a fare does not guarantee future availability! There are never guarantees in this hobby