FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental Bangkok Master Thread [merged]
Old Jan 22, 2018, 4:31 am
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by broadwayboy
The shower water temperature in my room was temperamental. It would stay warm for 20 seconds or so, then cold water would kick in for 5 seconds. Engineering was called to fix it, but not successful.
I had this same exact shower problem at the Pullman Khon Kaen and the Marriott Marquis Queen's Park, but not at the IC BKK. At the Marriott it was fixed as soon as it was reported. The Pullman was a different story altogether, after several trip by "the engineer" it was never fixed by the time we checked out 4 nights later!!!

Originally Posted by broadwayboy
The second thing problem for me is their pillows. While the mattress and sheets are divine, the goose down pillows have no support whatsoever. I don't remember seeing a pillow menu in-room, but that would be a smart thing to do. Breakfast (comped as Plat Ambassador) option was nice.
I called the operator and asked for a firm pillow, they asked which one on the pillow menu! Told them it was not on the menu and repeated my request asking this time for a sack of rice for a pillow!!! Lo & behold, 10 minutes later 2 firm pillows were delivered to our room!