FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 21, 2018, 3:58 pm
lotrbfme

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
I am at the property at the moment and I agree with all the reviewers. AVOID THIS HOTEL AVOID AVOID AVOID.

I do no agree with reviewers that are OK with mediocrecy like the previous reviewer. This property is too far from perfect.

The hard product is really good. Nice and new facilities, beautiful views and design. And the food is good. HOWEVER, the soft product is extremely bad for an expensive 5 star resort. Specially a Park Hyatt!!

I have never felt as an uninvited guest in a hotel. I am here and I want to leave right away, the problem is that there are no other real options here....

I stayed 3 days and from day 1 I was super bored. There are no activities and nothing to do here. The beach is very mediocre, there are a lot of rocks and the current is strong. The water is very brown and there is no visibility underwater. There are almost no fish and no live coral in the beach, only algae and dead coral. These photos they put on instagram of thd chef fishing in the pier are FAKE there is not even a ROCK on the pier. It is just sand and ugly algae.

The service is bad bad bad bad. There are clearly not trained and they do not care about you. I came for my anniversary and they did not acknoledge anything. Concierge sucks, they take ages to reply and did nothing of my request!!!! No turndown service, no goodies or welcome things. No Globalist acknoledgement or explanation of benefits. Anything you ask for is aswered with a rude attitude like if they are doing you a favor.

Currently the hotel is at 20% occupancy and feels like 10%

I was very concern that they had something against me but after overhearing another couple complaining about the same thing to a manager we approached and some other couples also came and started stating the same thing.

I am never coming to this peace of crap hotel again.