FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disneyland Club 33
View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2018, 7:52 pm
mattjpep

Disneyland Club 33

So I figured this is a complete long shot, but I'm out of options and figured I give it a try. My wife is turning 33 this year and the only she wanted for her birthday was to be able to go to Club 33. She's been going to Disneyland with her family since she was little and still frequents the park. The one thing she has never seen is Club 33. I realize a lot of people probably come on these forums to ask the same thing. I am aware of the crazy amount of money it costs for an annual membership and am aware that members are limited in the number of times they can go each year. I'm also aware that any problems caused by non-members attending the club in the name of a member can adversely effect that member. I realize nobody here knows me or my wife so there's no real way to vouch for our integrity, but if there is anyone willing to allow me to use one of their Club 33 visits to take my wife, I would be EXTREMELY grateful! I understand the exclusivity of the club and I apologize if I've offended anyone by even asking. I appreciate any help anyone can provide. Thanks

Matt