FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MH aircraft change KUL - PER
View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2018, 6:18 pm
antipest

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by ermen
Seems like MH's policy will be to issue a refund if you make enough noise on this (I asked CS about this - but never followed up with the refund as I needed the TP and to get to PER and alternate flights could not compete with the RM2200 I paid for J return

FWIW, the overnight on the 737 was not as bad as I feared as I was psyching myself up for a horrible overnight flight! But then again, I used to be able to sleep in Y on overnight flights
MAS 'customer services' that is a oxymoron if ever I heard one.

True, I paid RM 2400 for a return J which even for the 737 is cheap. However, I booked a A330 with flatbeds which was even stated upon their website and its not what I was promised. I was on the MH127 on the 18/1 and to be honest it was awful. A small seat which was broken as it kept reclining without asking it to, apologies to the person in 2C. This is nearly a 6 hour flight and to provide this 'heap of dung' on this length of flight shows the contempt that MAS management hold its customers in, along with them shutting both lounges at the same time in the satellite terminal, they just don't care.

I am really not looking forward to the 02.00 departure back to KUL, I have 2 more MAS flights booked after this one and in future I will seriously consider my options about which airline I connect onto during my trips into Australasia as I have plenty of options from LHR.
I do have a KUL-BKI on Malindo booked in March and I look forward to doing a comparison.