FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thai Food and Beverage menu in J
View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2018, 2:19 am
BinSabai

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by petey2428
So samrap is now standard on all international J cabins? I'll probably stick to my preordered salmon with squid ink pasta then. After 2.5 weeks in Asia, western food with champagne kinda sounds good.

Has anyone had this before?

SEARED SALMON WITH TARAGON CREAM SAUCE : A DISH OF SALMON STEAK IS MARINATED WITH OLIVE OIL, SALT THEN GRILLED AND SERVED WITH TARAGON CREAM SAUCE MADE OF FRESH TARAGON AND SHALLOT CHOPPED/ CREAM/ RED WINE/ WHITE WINE ACCOM BY SQUID INK LINGUINI PASTE, BUTTERED NEEDLE BEAN (KENYA BEAN) AND CARROT.
I did not claim that the samrap is available on all international flights. It was introduced for mid to long haul flight (from BKK to Japan up). on short haul, there is still service from the trolley; not sure from where it starts. It might also depend on the Crew. Why not start a new thread where frequent TG J Flyers could share their experience.

yes I had this seared salmon with taragon cream sauce. taste is quite good. however I am not so sure whether the salmon comes from a farm or is a wild one