Old Jan 17, 18, 9:31 pm
Jacek_C

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
I have had exactly the same problem numerous times. I have never received points in the other way than missing points claim.

On top of that Jetstar seems to reject our claims. I was on flex like you were and I got posted 0 and 0. I said to them, how that can be right if it is always at least 600 qantas points.

They reply was:

“Thank you for contacting the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre.

I've reviewed the number of Status Credits earned for the travel in question and can confirm that they’ve been calculated correctly. The number of Status Credits you earn varies depending on the airline, how far you fly and the fare you choose. Please be informed that we award points based on the fare type you originally purchased.

If you'd like to know more, please visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre on 13 11 31 between 7am and 7pm (AEST) Monday to Saturday, where a member of our team will be happy to assist you. If calling from overseas, visit qantas.com/contactus for your local contact number. Please have your Frequent Flyer number and PIN available.”