FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your guide to spending Avios | 2018 edition
Old Jan 17, 2018, 5:55 pm
PETER01
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by Globaliser
Thank you for those kind words!

But much of what I pass on is that which I know how to find quickly. The answer to that question, for example, is one for which Wikipedia is pretty reliable and up-to-date for most airports: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upingt...d_destinations
Well, after a personal life changing event 2 years ago one thing I have learnt is if you need to say something, especially positive things!, just say it but I digress there but you do a fantastic job on many a thread answering peoples queries and especially after 18 years on FT!

Ah, your being generally modest in your reply there and I note you and a *few others are regularly on here in this specific thread. That is the secret though, knowing where to find things and more importantly how to interpret and use them like the ITA Matrix, Fare Rules and 101 other things! There aren't enough compliments on FT and personally I just can't grasp ITA Matrix and my pea brain just can't process f/b:c and how to find the best fares and all that (same with Excel Spreadsheets and doing formulas etc!)

Watch others and learn is my motto!

* too many to mention but the likes of KARFA, rossmacd etc