FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA American Express 2-4-1 Voucher Discussion
Old Jan 17, 2018, 7:52 am
RockyRobin

Programs: KLM, BA Silver, Etihad
Originally Posted by ttama
I also upgraded to BAPP just before I reached £10k spend, at the beginning of January. I've spoken to Amex who confirmed that my voucher was triggered after the upgrade, and that it was valid for 2 years. However BA emailed me to congratulate me on achieving £20k spend on my blue card, and to say the voucher was valid for 1 year. That's clearly incorrect as I haven't reached £20k spend.

Amex said they would sort it out by writing to BA but nothing has changed on the BA side. I rang the BAEC silver line last week who said it takes 3 working days for these types of issues to be resolved for silver BAEC members. The 3 days are up and there's no change to the expiry date on my Executive Club account page; it still shows 1 year.

I can't see if I've received any extra avios from Amex for the upgrade, as you did; I keep getting an error when I try to look at my earnings:We are unable to complete this request at the present time
if I remember correctly Amex told me it would take 7-10 days, it's been around that long now and there is no change on my BAEC page to the expiry date.

Maybe be I need to add the BA 3 days to the Amex days then think of another number and add that on too.

i wonder if they will extend the start date accordingly.....