FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fake service dogs on board AC flight?
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:27 pm
eracerblue

Originally Posted by 24left
Correct. I was not, and I am not sure why the other comment was made in response to my post. Thank you.
​​​​​
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I wasn't saying anything. I was trying to get clarity on cow's response to 24left. (whether I misinterpreted 24left or cow is another thing)

However, if one chooses to insult those with ESA needs, I'm not sure if that violates FT TOC? If it does, then a majority of this thread should be thrown out.
Maybe, maybe not. Just saying their is a line, and the good chunk of this thread has flirted with it. It's one thing to joke/give a hard time to a pax that beaks off a GA and asks for witnesses, and something at least in poor taste when referencing someone with a legit ESA/disability. Plus off topic...

Back to the topic of the thread (which maybe should be "fake service dogs on board or in lounges"), in attempt for this thread to break out of going in circles, I created a wiki post on some ideas of how to deal with it. Please modify, and create your own...

Perhaps if we call emergency personnel enough times to help people "deal with their medical emergencies that their service dog was alerting us to", then offending pax and AC will actually start to act on the issue.