FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA announces biggest Gatwick summer schedule in 10 years
Old Jan 15, 2018, 9:29 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by rossmacd
Global Entry is the fast-track option. And a fantastic option, I may add.
I wouldn't know but to me it is comparing apples and oranges. This is something that you have to sign up for and indeed have an interview. This is offered by the airlines and can be used by anyone who is not an EU citizen. I have no problem with that except that after all these years, it is still not offered arriving in the USA.

Nicoolio - I was being rather unfair to you judging from your rather knowledgeable comments - I'm sorry if I was a bit peremptory. I do get so bored with all the whining from AAnother forum about Fast Track woes at LHR. Personally I'd do away with it altogether and I have a mind to write to my MP and ask why this is permitted when there are no reciprocal arrangements (I know well why - it's about £££).
Anyway this thread is about increased use of Gatwick and all I would say is this. They can stretch that South Terminal until it is halfway to Croydon. They can put Lounges that put Buckingham Palace to shame - it is still after 60 years a one runway field. Thanks to the Labour government of the 1960s and 1970s - nothing was done and no we are all paying for it.