FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay -Master Thread 2017 onwards
Old Jan 14, 2018, 7:17 pm
Susiew237

Programs: IHG Ambassador, Air NZ lowly Jade now, Emirates
I too, stayed here over the new year period for 3 nights. We had a river view studio on the top floor (those pics above are the room type). frankly I thought the room was just ridiculous. The space between the foot of the bed and where the minibar is is way less than a metre, probably 50cm at most. Too small, especially for 2 people. The only time I've been in a room this small is in Paris at the HOliday Inn, where you kind of expect it to be small anyway. I also agree with another poster that talked about street noise. 4am and people still out and about shouting, kind of annoying.

Club lounge was excellent though, one of the better ones I have been to - we did Danang, Ho Chi Minh and Robertson Quay on this particular trip. I actually quite liked the location of the hotel, lots of nearby restaurants and bars if you want to head out.

But overall not really IC standard. They can blab on about "intimate" all they like, it doesnt wash with me. This place will look tired within a year or 2.