Old Jan 14, 18, 10:02 am
Antarius

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by C17PSGR View Post
I go between the eagle's nest and the main terminal at LAX 2 to 4 times a month. You can only do it via a shuttle bus. Last night, it was under 10 minutes. Under most circumstances, your one hour connection is perfectly doable. Just make sure that someone checks your documents at SJC so it is marked as Doc's okay.

that being said, sometimes the lines for the shuttle bus to the remote terminal seem long and I can since a lot of stress around me. Additionally, some of the international flights depart from the international terminal. That can add another 15 minutes in Walking time depending how quickly you walk.

and of course, that leaves the issue of the occasional flight delays. As in another post, if the consequence is you're going to miss your sister's wedding or a billion dollar business deal if you miss connect, take an earlier flight. Normally, I'd be okay personally with a 1 hour connection you describe but would prefer a little longer all things being equal.
The last two eagle flights into LAX for me ended up with us at a remote stand of the eagles nest.. so it was Aircraft --> bus --> Eagles nest --> Bus --> T4 --> TBIT for me. Which took forever.

I wouldn't do an hour connection, personally.