FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: aavacations.com / AA Vacations flight & vacation package questions, discussion
Old Jan 13, 2018, 12:25 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by AZAAEXPL
I am trying to book a trip to Milan next month. The other day the AA Vacations site had what appears to be a decent deal compared to the AA.com. Now it is showing a business ticket close to $7,000 despite the flights being very light Hotel addition made sense but total was close to $9K which is insanity. I looked at BA Vacations and the price was half of the AA site! I have looked everywhere online that I could including searching this thread and others in FT, but I cannot seem to find out if my BA Vacation flights can be credited to AAdvantage and what the rules will be for EQM and EQD. I would really appreciate any guidance on this. Thank you in advance!
Greetings from Naples (on a BA vacations ticket purchased on BA, upgraded with Avios and credited to AA- figured this might be relevant . Fully expect the EQM and EQD to be posting to AA just as if a regular BA purchase - based on distance and purchased fare class.

Cheers.