FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton clocks are so often set to the wrong time!
Old Jan 12, 2018, 11:31 pm
luke5111

Programs: UA LT Plat, 2.5mm, Hilton LTD, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Whatever
Hilton clocks are so often set to the wrong time!

I have had numerous instances where the clocks are at the wrong time recently. Have stayed at the Westchester Hilton, New York several times and every time the clock has been at the wrong time. The first time the clock was exactly 12 hours off and I didn't notice so the alarm did not happen when I expected it and I ended up not waking in time and was late for a really important meeting. I've stayed there twice since then and the clocks were off by random but significant times. Same thing last night at the Hilton, Houston North. Clock was off by close to 30 minutes. Same as the clock at the HGI in Baltimore a couple of days ago but it also had this weird thing where the clock had a clamp on the wire where it couldn't be turned towards the bed so you couldn't see it during the night. I don't want to have to find my iPhone in the middle of the night to know what time it is. Anybody else having these issues?