FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Renaissance Allentown Pennsylvania [Master Thread]
Old Jan 12, 2018, 11:08 am
TPP

Programs: DL, US, AA
Update
I had a nice stay here on a Saturday night (1/6/18). I asked for a room upgrade upon checking due to Gold status and they obliged without question. As mentioned above, lounge was closed but accessible for drinks. Breakfast experience slightly different from previous posts. I paid the $5 to get the full buffet but the server offered to have a custom omelet made if I wanted something besides the standard scrambled eggs. I had a ham & cheese omelet that was quite nice. The bacon and sausage was excellent as well.

A note on room selection - The hotel is attached to the IPL Center and shares a common wall up to the fifth floor. If there is an event going on there and your room shares the common wall, the noise may be too much. Rooms above the fifth floor will be above the roof of the IPL Center and any noise will be substantially less. There was a sprint car event going on this night (until 11 pm) and it was very noisy in the lobby. My room on the 8th floor was very quiet.

I thought it was a great property - will definately visit again.