FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2018] American Express Announces Two New Hilton Credit Cards
Old Jan 11, 2018, 6:18 pm
Eujeanie

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
The PP benefits have become less useful in the past year with the capacity controls by Alaska and the Escape at MSP no longer accepting it. But some airports are giving F&B credits with PP like the PGA lounge at MSP. I like being able to use it at the Club at Vegas since Delta doesn't have a lounge there and also at the Club at ATL if I have long enough layover, the skyclub has better food but the alcohol selection is better at the club. I always have access to international lounges as a delta diamond but if someone doesn't have status and is riding in coach there are quite a few international lounges that accept pp.

My issue with using Chase points on Delta is that it will only select E fares if they are available and it won't allow you to buy up to the next highest fare class so that means booking an E ticket and then calling delta immediately and paying to upgrade the ticket to the lowest available fare class.
Where is the Club at Vegas? We go in and out of Terminal 3 (the new one) on Alaska.