FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What would you do in an emergency evacuation?
Old Jan 11, 2018, 9:47 am
dulciusexasperis
Suspended

Originally Posted by kb9522

So then why weren't all the people with carry ons in the picture posted above promptly arrested and tried? Maybe because your presumptions are simply not true.

By the way, spare me the insults. Make a point or a move on.
Your question re why weren't they charged is probably the first sensible comment you've made. The laws definitely exist under which it could happen, they aren't 'presumptions' at all. I suspect that like many things, it's simply a question of no one having made the decision to enforce the laws in this case for various reasons. It may well be that again like many things, it will take deaths directly attributable to this behaviour to get the public riled up enough and through that, enough pressure on officials to have people charged. Sadly, that is what it seems to take for a lot of things to be dealt with these days.

As for insulting you, it was not my intention to insult you. It was my intention to ask the question I asked . Either you are simple minded or you are being deliberately obtuse. I see no other possibility. Perhaps you are simple minded and actually believe what you are saying, perhaps you are being deliberately obtuse and know that what you are saying is nonsense, you just want to troll. Either way, it would be good to know which applies. If you are simple minded, perhaps you can be helped to see the light. If you are being deliberately obtuse, then everyone would know to ignore you. Help us out here, which is it?