FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EVA Air Royal Laurel Meals 2013 - 2021
View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2018, 7:08 am
refox3488

Upcoming ORD to TPE Flight:

Supper

Grilled USDA Prime Angus Beef Fillet with Red Pepper Reduction and Sesame Jus or Crystal Salt Served with Baked Potato Terrine and Asparagus

Seafood Noodle Soup Served with Traditional Delicatessens

Grilled Chilean Seabass Served with Sauteed Spinach and Potato and Fennel Mousseline with Saffron

Grilled Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta and Prosciutto Served with Rosmary-Mashed Potato and Mixed Vegetables

Seared Rack of New Zealand Lamb with Thyme Jus Served with Mushroom Polenta Crespelle and Vegetables

Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Honey Sauce Served with Egg Fried Rice and Mixed Vegetables

Gratinated Lobster with young vegetables and Mashed Potato

Stir Fried Lobster Meat in XO sauce Served with Steamed Rice and Assorted Vegetables

Breakfast

Plain Congee Served with Traditional Delicatessens,Egg Pancake with Pickled Turnip , Spicy Ground Tofu with Minced Pork

Asparagus Omelette Served with Grilled Turkey Ham and Potato Rosti

Deep Fried Apple Ring with Lemon Vanilla Sauce

This is my first Eva flight and most of the menu sounds good for supper, not so sure about any of the breakfast options. For supper, i'm leaning towards the Gratinated Lobster with young vegetables and Mashed Potato or the Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Honey Sauce Served with Egg Fried Rice and Mixed Vegetables. I love lamb and beef, but at 2 am i would rather eat something a little lighter. Any thoughts?