FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Silver and Red Cards (master thread)
Old Jan 10, 2018, 4:55 pm
pubsmeister

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Platinum, Honors Diamond, WOH Globalist
Originally Posted by lkar

Just following up. I waited until 12/30 to go over $50,000 -- I held back a few dollars and then bought an amazon gift card on 12/30. The transaction posted on 1/3/18 with a transaction date of 12/30. When I go into my benefits page, it shows me having earned the second $3,000 EQDs, but they have not yet posted to my aa account (either for 2017 or for 2018). I am fully expecting when they post (if they post automatically) they will post for 2017, but we'll see (and obviously I'll update here).
I hit the 50k spend threshold on 12/22. Still waiting for the EQD's to post. When I hit the 25k spend threshold in October it took 17 days for the EQD's to post. I'm now at 19 days. I know the web site says it can take 6-8 weeks but that was not my experience in the past. Like you, I presume the EQD's will go towards 2017 status- which is what I'm hoping, to get knocked into Platinum Pro.