FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Accelerate Q1 2018 (1st January to 30th April)
Old Jan 10, 2018, 10:52 am
dimon84

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
Guys! Those of you who have bonus point package task be careful not to include the breakfast in them. At least officially it should not qualify. This is my correspondednce with IHG.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am an IHG rewards member (XXX) and I am currently participating in the Accelerate q1 2018 promotion. One of my tasks is called Your Rate Bonus Points Package - Earn 3,600 bonus point(s) when you book and complete 3 Your Rate Bonus Point Package stay(s).
Would a rate which is called “YOUR RATE by IHG® Rewards Club BONUS POINTS + breakfast: 1,000 Points & breakfast daily” qualify for this? Would not want to get penalized for taking out a breakfast.
Answer:
....Please be advised that only the regular 'Your Rate Bonus Points Package' will be credited for the offer. rates with breakfast will not be counted towards the offer.
I hope this helped to answer your concern, but if not feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to clarify things for you.