FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai [Master Thread]
Old Jan 9, 2018, 11:05 pm
porkie

Programs: SPG 100 Ambassador, LH M&M Senator, Skywards Silver
I am staying in this property right now and last year I had around 7 stays as well, been always upgraded to a Suite. Initially it was to Junior suites, right now on every stay I get upgraded to Premier Executive Suite which is their highest room category apart from speciality suites. Ask for upgrade to tower 2 (premier suites) as it's the newer one and the rooms are better.

The lounge is really outstanding, feels a lot more like a RC club than what you usually get at Sheratons etc. with 3 food presentations daily and actual open bar where they will mix for you anything you want from 6 to 8pm. As Platinum you have access included, for breakfast you can also go to Sloanes restaurant in Tower 1 which offers very impressive selection (bigger than the lounge one) and will also be included by default (apart from the points amenity).

Overall really amazing property with great platinum recognition, my Y24 requests have also always been approved. There is also the 20% discount in restaurants for SPG members.