FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SJD Lounge Access
View Single Post
Old Jan 9, 2018, 9:05 pm
PDXPremier
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rt1flea
Did you go upstairs? There is a self service fridge with beer and other drinks up there and a larger food selection than downstairs. I've been there twice in the past two months around lunchtime and the food was the same both times. On my most recent visit this past weekend the self serve food was picked through but the servers were taking orders and bringing food from the kitchen. Food options were:
Crudite (carrots, celery, and jicama)
chips
pretzels
Salads (with or without tuna)
Grilled sandwiches (turkey and cheese, Tuna, chicken wraps)
Pasta
Fruit
Instant Oatmeal
cookies

Downstairs is pretty small with a few seating areas. Upstairs there are many more chairs and sofas as well as a game room with a pool table and a room with recliners (might be massage chairs). Can't speak for the wifi as my cell signal was fine. I wouldn't classify it as a great lounge but in my opinion it was fine. I've been to some awful lounges that make this look like heaven.
Yeah, we went upstairs and sat for bit, but there were no beverages (or food) available there....you had to go downstairs and ask the bartender...I sent Priority Pass a quick note about this one since the website says "refreshments" which usually means more than just beverages...the snacks could have been behind the bar and available on request so perhaps they were "hidden"....just a really odd lounge over-all....makes me appreciate the little VIP lounge in PVR where they actually have servers bring you what you order...salads, sandwiches, and snacks.