FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEW FlyerTalk mobile skin update 9 January 2018
Old Jan 9, 2018, 7:00 pm
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by IBobi
You can subscribe to threads from mobile; just hit the yellow star next to the title to subscribe/unsubscribe.
Ah, thanks -- didn't occur to me to try that! A menu item would still be nice though, for those for whom this is not intuitive.

Originally Posted by IBobi
This change was deliberate -- now you can tap the thread title to go to the first post, or tap the "Last Post" arrow underneath the thread title and go to the most recent post. I realize that's not exactly "go to first unread" but our data shows that this is closer to what most forum users wanted out of mobile browsing.
Sorry, that's patently ridiculous. You have data showing that users reading threads that they've previously already visited want to start from post #1 , every single time they return to the thread? This doesn't pass the smell test. Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant?