FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEW FlyerTalk mobile skin update 9 January 2018
Old Jan 9, 2018, 6:08 pm
IBobi
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by gilbertaue

Only issue I have encountered that is: Unread posts are as usual bold, however clicking on them does not jump to the last unread post. It takes you to page 1 out of x and then you have to start searching for where you last read up to.
Originally Posted by RadioGirl
This. Very pretty but a nuisance to navigate.
Originally Posted by Zorak

1. Tapping on a thread with new activity brings me to the first post in the thread, instead of the first new post. Granted, once I'm on the first page, the "view first unread" link works, but it's an extra step, extra page loading time, and the old behavior is a nicer experience.
This change was deliberate -- now you can tap the thread title to go to the first post, or tap the "Last Post" arrow underneath the thread title and go to the most recent post. I realize that's not exactly "go to first unread" but our data shows that this is closer to what most forum users wanted out of mobile browsing.

You may also tap the thread title, which takes you to the first post, and below the title once you are in the thread you'll see a link to "View First Unread" which disappears after you've viewed the thread again.

Last edited by IBobi; Jan 9, 2018 at 6:16 pm