FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEW FlyerTalk mobile skin update 9 January 2018
Old Jan 9, 2018, 5:41 pm
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
From the subscription page, in the mobile skin

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/subscription.php

1. Tapping on a thread with new activity brings me to the first post in the thread, instead of the first new post. Granted, once I'm on the first page, the "view first unread" link works, but it's an extra step, extra page loading time, and the old behavior is a nicer experience.

2. Perhaps related, in the same subscription view, it shows the original poster of the thread. I wouldn't swear to it but I feel like it used to show the most recent or perhaps first new poster, which IMO is more interesting/useful

unrelated to the recent changes, but as long as I'm posting, my other top mobile skin related feature requests would be

3. add similar "tools" capabilities to the mobile skin that are present in the desktop site, specifically the ability to subscribe and unsubscribe to a thread. This could perhaps go in the "+More" menu.

4. Add a way to search only within the currently viewed thread again similar to what you can do in the desktop site.