FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa {JAM}
View Single Post
Old Jan 9, 2018, 3:03 pm
indual

Programs: HHonors Dia, IHG Plat, Wyndham Dia, Southwest Companion Pass, Raddison Gold, Frontier 100K
I wanted to follow up that we enjoyed our stay here in October. The renovations were still underway but did not cause much issue. We stayed Sat-Wed on a points stay 2 adults, 2 children.
Arrival through customs was pretty fast for us. We used Reggae tours for our transport to and from the hotel which worked out fine. It was nice to have a Red Stripe as soon as we were off the airport property.
The Hilton Honors desk at the hotel was intermittently staffed, check in was easy and they brought a drink and cool towels to us while we were checking in.
Our room was not ready by the time they said it would be so we waited until after check in time.

Tip: We enjoyed our room facing the golf course as it was quiet and offered a nice view. I believe our Diamond status helped our room selection.
Food and drinks were OK but not spectacular. We enjoyed the Jerk Shack and the swim up bars which were open every day.
If you get out early while they are working on the palm trees they will sometimes give you a coconut and cut it open so you can drink the water from it.
October appeared to be a very slow time. There were mostly open chairs on the beach with the beach on the east side of the pier nearly completely empty.
Overall I would return to the hotel.